U Mobile group of companies (“U Mobile Group”) is committed to conducting business professionally, ethically and with the highest integrity. U Mobile Group practices a zero tolerance approach towards all forms of bribery and corruption, and upholds all applicable laws including all anti-corruption laws, regulations and guidelines.
The objectives of this Policy are:
1. to establish U Mobile Group’s commitment in embracing a clear zero-tolerance towards bribery and corruption practices of any kind;
2. to set out the obligations for U Mobile Group’s employees, directors, dealers, vendors, business partners and other third parties who have business relationships and dealings with U Mobile Group to adhere to this Policy and all applicable anti-corruption laws; and
3. to provide information and guidance on the adequate procedures put in place to prevent any bribery and corruption.
1. This Policy applies to any persons working for or on behalf of the U Mobile Group in any capacity, such as Employees at all levels, directors, Business Partners, sponsors, or any other person associated with the U Mobile Group, wherever located.
2. This Policy should be read in conjunction with the following policies:
i. Code of Conduct Policy;
ii. Gifts and Entertainment Guidelines; and
iii. Business Partner Code of Conduct.
3. This Policy covers areas that include gifts and entertainment, donations and sponsorships, political donations and contributions, facilitation payments, employees’ obligations and dealings with business partners and other third parties.
U Mobile expects:
1. All its employees to comply with this Policy, as well as all other policies including the Code of Conduct Policy.
2. All its business partners to comply with this Policy, as well as the Business Partner Code of Conduct.
All employees, business partners, customers and other third parties are encouraged to report any real or suspected incidents of bribery or corruption.
Reports can be made through the following channels:
U Mobile Sdn Bhd
Internal Audit Department
Lot 11.01, Level 11, East,
Berjaya Times Square,
1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
By E-mail: email@example.com
Further details are set out in the U Mobile Group's Whistleblower Policy at https://www.u.com.my
Version 9 November 2020